Bullet journals have been a mindful trend for the past few years. Typically filled with lists and charts, bullet journals are a fun way to reflect on your day and keep progress of your achievements and yearly goals. You can use bullet journals for practically anything, from to-do lists to workout goals. Incorporating bullet journaling into your daily routines is easy once you have the right inspiration.
Listed below are some examples of the types of entries you might like to have in your bullet journal.
5 Creative Entries for Your Bullet Journal
- Monitor your sleep. Do you have trouble sleeping at night? You can use your bullet journal to improve your sleep. With a sleep chart and a sleep app or Fitbit, you can keep track of weeks or months worth of sleep. Your bullet entry will help you analyze your quality of your sleep and your heart rate. Here’s one example:
Sleep log is all set up for April in my #BulletJournal! I’m incorporating the 🌙 phases on the left to see if they affect my sleeping patterns, and I’m using the AutoSleep app for iOS and my Apple Watch to track my heartbeat and sleep quality as well. Hooray for digital and analog working together! ☺ – Pens Used: @sharpie Art Pen (black) @tombowusa Dual Brush Pens (N75, 451, 603, 025) – #bohoberrytribe #bujo #bujojunkies #BulletJournalCollection #wearebujo #leuchtturm1917
- Keep track of your spending. We could all stand to save more money and keeping track of our spending is a way to do that. With a bullet journal spending log, you can keep track of what you buy and the costs. Here’s another example:
- Establish good habits. Developing good habits (like getting eight hours of sleep or exercising on a regular basis) takes a lot of dedication and time. It said that it takes 21 days to create a habit. With your bullet journal you can keep track of your progress. An example of a habit monitoring is listed below. This person used their bullet journal to establish a better reading habit and wake-up routine.
S E P T E M B E R // habit tracker First time not using the “traditional” habit tracker. This took a lot of time with drawing the lines, but it’s easier to fill them in. I like to switch things up! p.s. “no alcohol” and “no spend” are filled in with a grey colour, but you can’t see it lol • • • • (Inspired by @feebujo) #bulletjournal #bujo #bulletjournaling #bujobeauty #planner #plannercommunity #showmeyourplanner #bujolove #bujoinspire #bujoideas #minimalistbujo #leuchtturm1917 #planwithme #bujojunkies #flatlay #bulletjournalideas #bujoinspo
- Monitor your mood. If your emotions tend to be all over the place, you can use bullet journaling to keep track of your good and bad days. The example below tracks emotions for a full year. At the end of each month, you’ll be able to calculate how many happy, low energy, or anxious days you had. You can use this information to make changes and hopefully improve your mood for the future.
MOOD TRACKER | I’ve jumped on the Year in Pixels bandwagon also. Some days just cant be narrowed down to one feeling so I’ve used different colors on some. I like this visual concept of tracking moods. Let’s see what the year reveals as it progresses. #yearinpixels #bujocommunity #bulletjournallove #bulletjournaljunkies #bulletjournal #bohoberrytribe #planninginspiration4u #bulletjournalinspiration #showmeyourplanner #plannercommunity #bulletjournalcollection #bujo #bulletjournaling #mujicolorpencil #zebramildliner #leuchtturm1917 #journaling #bujoinspire #bujobeauty #moodtracker #tracker
- Take care of your health. Did you set some health-based goals this year, like losing weight or eating healthier food? This bullet journal health tracker may be right up your alley. You can use your health tracker to monitor how much water your drink per day, how much you exercise, or when you go for daily walks. The example listed below should give some ideas about how to create your own.
Tags: bullet journal, DIY crafts, dr. kathleen hall, mindful journal, mindful living
Great health tracker from @doaabujo. . (repost with @repostapp) ・・・ #healthtracker it’s helpful for me. . #bulletjournallove #bulletjournalcommunity #bulletjournal #plannercommunity #bulletjournaling #bujo #bujoy #planner #plannerpeace #journal #healthyhabits #wellness #notebook #plannernerd #health #physicalhealth #happyhabits #wellbeing #healthymind #bjctracker #bulletjournalcollection