Are you and your kids big fans of gummy bears or worms? These gelatin candies are definitely delicious, but they’re sometimes overloaded with sugar. Fortunately, you can make your own healthy gummies with just a few ingredients.
Have some fun with your kids and try one of the eight gummy recipes listed below.
- OJ gummy bears. Are your kids a big fan of orange juice? Then try this recipe for gummy bears! It is easy to make and it only has three ingredients: fresh squeezed orange juice, gelatin, and raw honey.
- Lemon-raspberry gummies. Orange gummies aren’t the only citrus flavored gummies you can make. Citrus and berry-flavored gummies are also a big hit. You can try this recipe for lemon-raspberry gummies, which calls for lemon juice, raspberries, honey, and gelatin.
- Berry and veggie gummies. If you want to sneak some veggies into your kids’ sweet treat than these may be the gummies for your family! This recipe calls for the juice of a citrus fruit, spinach leaves, berries, agave syrup, vanilla extract, and unflavored gelatin. You can find the instructions here.
- Tropical gummies. Berries and citrus-favored gummies are the usual flavors, but you could try making gummies with atypical flavors. For this trpoical recipe you’ll need for coconut milk (or coconut water), lemon juice, mango, gelatin, and honey.
- Fruity yogurt gummies. You can jazz up the texture of your gummies with one fun ingredient: yogurt. You can make blueberry yogurt gummies with blueberries, milk, gelatin, yogurt, vanilla, and maple syrup. You can find the recipe here.
- Peaches and cream gummies. If you are interested in another yogurt and fruity-flavored gummy recipe, this may be just what you’re looking for. This recipe is for a peaches and cream gummy cubes. It’s made with peach juice, Greek yogurt, gelatin, and diced peach.
- Hibiscus and ginger gummies. Are you looking for more of an adult-flavored gummy? Try these yummy treats! These gummies will remind you of delicious hibiscus and ginger tea. This recipe calls for water, hibiscus flowers, honey, ginger juice, and gelatin powder.
- Apple and blueberry tea gummies. Here’s another recipe for tea-flavored gummies. This recipe requires apple juice, blueberry herbal tea bags, and gelatin.